Title: Director, Human Resources
Location: Chicago, IL
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for guiding and managing the overall provision of human resources services, policies and programs for Goldwind.
- Recruiting and staffing support, including managing search firms for key high-level searches
- Support organizational and space planning (including office management duties)
- Employee on-boarding, development, needs assessment and training
- Policy development, documentation and implementation
- Compensation and Benefits administration
- Employee relations (including international employees visiting from China)
- Supporting employee safety, health and welfare (including a key role on the safety committee)
- Managing employee services and counseling
- Ensure environmental compliance with governmental regulations, customer requirements and industry best practices.
- Correspond with Goldwind International to ensure policies and procedures set by the parent company are followed.
- Lead, promote and encourage all staff to comply with established QHSE management system requirements.
- Understand and implement Goldwind’s management system and related policies in the areas of:
- Competence, training and awareness
- Communication, participation and consultation
- Documentation control
- Operational control
- Promote and contribute to continuous improvement of Goldwind’s ISO certification program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter able to work without significant guidance or direction
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Familiarity with Chinese culture or Mandarin language skills a plus
Education and Experience:
- BS or MS Degree
- Must have at least 10 years of HR experience
- Growth company experience preferred (multifaceted team player, not a specialist)
How to Apply:
All applications to this position must include a resume and a cover letter that includes salary history, compensation requirements, and a summary of your qualifications for the job based on the details of the job posting. Please note that you will hear from us only if we wish to pursue your application. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goldwind Americas is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.