Title: Warehouse Specialist
Location: Melvin, TX
Reports To: Site Manager
Reporting to the Warehouse and Supply Chain Manager, the Warehouse Specialist will oversee day to day operations of materials management activities and the warehouse. The job will be based at the Rattlesnake wind farm near Melvin, Texas.
Goldwind Americas is a subsidiary of Goldwind Science and Technology. Goldwind is a China-based wind turbine manufacturer that is currently the largest turbine manufacturer in the world by sales.
- Act as point of contact between the site and the Materials Management Department in the United States and at the global headquarters in Beijing, China
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the warehouse and supply chain team
- Manages shipment receivables and coordinates shipment pickup. Follows all procedures and guidelines correctly to ensure quality control
- Conducts inventory checks on part storage and complete routine cycle counts
- Can track the flow of inventory to/from the main warehouse to individual sites
- Accomplishes the activities that are delegated by the Warehouse and Supply Chain Manager to support the successful operation of the warehouse
- Follow all work instructions for departmental procedures
- Work safety and follow company safety policies and instruction
- Wear required PPE
- Request and review Quotes and complete Purchase Orders for approved requisitions
- Ensure that projects are consistently designed and built to the highest safety, quality, health, safety and environmental standards across multiple countries in North and South America
Promote and enforce safety culture across the range of Goldwind’s employees, contractors, and subcontractors to maintain highest quality, health, safety and environmental performance
- Follow Goldwind USA’s (or applicable) QHSE policies, procedures, guidelines of project safety plan, including safety statistics, accident reporting and investigation, etc. to maintain proper operation
Promote and continued improved develop ISO program continued certification
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- PIT (Forklift) driving skills in a warehouse setting
- SAP/Oracle knowledge is a plus
Education and Experience:
- 2 to 3 Years work experience in an industrial product warehouse or service environment or equivalent combination of higher education and work experience
- Experience in the wind industry is desirable, but not required
How to Apply:
All applications to this position must include a resume and a cover letter that includes salary history, compensation requirements, and a summary of your qualifications for the job based on the details of the job posting. Please note that you will hear from us only if we wish to pursue your application. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goldwind Americas is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.