Title: O&M Technician
Location: Findlay, OH
The O&M Technician provides the organization with a knowledgeable, multi-skilled, troubleshooting expert who maintains and operates the wind power plant.
- The O&M Technician will be a team player performing operations, maintenance and technical support to achieve safe, cost effective operation and maintenance of the facility with minimum supervision.
- Maintain and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical or control systems.
- Operate the facility during start-up, shutdown, normal, and emergency conditions in accordance with operating procedures and instructions to maintain a safe and efficient operation.
- Assist in the administration of the facility in areas such as development of operating procedures, environmental reporting, purchasing, and inventory and other areas necessary to support the Service Maintenance Agreements.
- Perform/direct housekeeping tasks to maintain a clean safe work environment and professional appearance.
- Work within and ensure strict adherence to all safety and environmental procedures.
- Ensure environmental compliance with regulation, customer requirements and industry best practices.
- This position will require mandatory scheduled & unscheduled travel. Travel will be scheduled if able, but there may be times where emergency travel is required.
- This position requires a highly flexible individual capable of becoming multi-skilled and working in a team environment performing various team support functions.
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb ladders without assistance, and work at heights greater than 80 meters (250 feet).
- Ability to move and manipulate up to 45 kg (100 pounds).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum one year of directly related experience. SCADA knowledge is a plus.
- Education or experience in mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenance, or instrumentation and controls.
How to Apply:
All applications to this position must include a resume and a cover letter that includes salary history, compensation requirements, and a summary of your qualifications for the job based on the details of the job posting. Please note that you will hear from us only if we wish to pursue your application. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goldwind Americas is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.