Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
The Financial Analyst is responsible for developing and building investment evaluation models of acquisition opportunities of wind farms and performing financial analytics in the wind industry.
- Developing and building investment evaluation models of acquisition opportunities of wind farms and performing financial analytics in the wind industry
- Collaborating with company engineers, developers, and accounting professionals to develop appropriate assumptions for models used for wind farm investment projects
- Supporting wind farm investment projects’ due diligence and communicating findings to management
- Providing reporting and analysis for Goldwind USA’s executive team, Goldwind International and Goldwind Group board approval
- Financial pro forma modeling and profitability analysis for operational assets
- Preparing and maintaining reports to track project budgets
- Working with lending institutions to explore various financing opportunities for our products/projects
- Providing financial and/or statistical support to other departments throughout the organization
Education and Experience:
- MBA degree with a concentration of financial management, master degree in finance or another closely related field
How to Apply:
All applications to this position must include a resume and a cover letter that includes salary history, compensation requirements, and a summary of your qualifications for the job based on the details of the job posting. Please note that you will hear from us only if we wish to pursue your application. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Goldwind Americas is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls please.